Barbiturates, once commonly used as sedatives, anti-anxiety medications, and muscle relaxers, are now known for their potential for abuse, physical dependence, and addiction. Despite their limited medical applications, barbiturates continue to be controlled substances due to the dangers they pose. In this guide, we explore the following issues:
- What are barbiturates – barbiturates examples?
- What are the short term effects of barbiturates?
- What are the long term effects of barbiturates?
- Can you get addicted to muscle relaxers?
- What are the most common barbiturates overdose symptoms?
- Are barbiturates addictive?
- What are barbiturate withdrawal symptoms?
- How can you connect with treatment for barbiturates addiction?