“How long does opioid withdrawal last?” is the most common question asked by those who are thinking of detoxing from opioids (prescription painkillers or fentanyl) or opiates (morphine, codeine, or heroin). The duration and onset of withdrawal symptoms can vary depending on the type of opioid used. Different opioids may lead to earlier or later onset and duration of symptoms.
Read on to discover:
- Opioid withdrawal symptoms and timeline: what to expect.
- How long do opioid withdrawals last?
- What is a typical opiate withdrawal timeline?
- Is there an opioid withdrawal medication?
- What is the most effective opioid withdrawal treatment?
- How can you connect with opioid detox and addiction treatment in California?